Welcome to…


Creative and unique


Design and


About Villa Frani

Very attractive villa Frani is located just a few kilometers from the town of Porec in the small Istrian village of Jehnići. In a quiet and pleasant environment, her modern grace comes to the fore. In the spacious garden of the villa there is a large swimming pool which with its accommodation takes advantage of the maximum number of sunny hours a day. Sun loungers, parasols and a shower are available by the pool. A special beauty in the courtyard of Villa Frani is the summer kitchen with a dining table where guests can prepare a barbecue on charcoal or in the evening relax in lounge chairs overlooking the lighted pool and the beautiful old olive tree.

The interior of Villa Frani is modernly decorated and all rooms are fully equipped. The villa is divided into two parts. In the living room-ground floor living room, dining room and kitchen are connected into one beautiful large unit where each part offers a view of the pool. On the ground floor of the villa there is one of four bedrooms with its own bathroom, one toilet and a laundry room equipped with a washing machine and a tumble dryer.

Upstairs of the villa are the three remaining bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
Each room in the villa has a separate air conditioning unit so that the room temperature can be adjusted to each guest. For the colder months, the villa has an excellent heating system that allows attendance throughout the year.

8+1 persons
4 bedrooms
4 bathroom
Chill & Grill

Prices and availability









Enter your details


Reservation summary

Thanks for your reservation! We confirm that we have received your payment and have just sent you a confirmation email at with the following details:

Thanks for your reservation! We have just sent you a confirmation email at with the following details:

Check-in: - Change
Check-out: - Change
Number of nights:
Adults: - Change
Accommodation: - Change

Accommodation price:
Options price: -
Coupon discount amount:

Deposit amount:

Total price:

Thank you for your reservation. We have sent the details for the advance payment to your email. See you soon! Please check spam folder too!

Thank you for your reservation. We have sent the details for the advance payment to your email. See you soon!

You will pay 40% deposit () immediately and the remaining 60% () of the month before arrival. The total price is

There is no active payment gateways. Please activate at least one payment gateway in HBook settings (Hbook > Payment).


Please double check your reservation details before clicking on "Book now".





  • Living space (202 m²)
  • Property (1,096 m²)
  • Fenced property (Wall & fence, max. 1 m high)
  • Freestanding
  • Heatable outdoor pool (3.60 x 10.20 m, with 1.50 m depth)
  • Outdoor Shower
  • Pool heating (Available for an extra charge of 15 €/night)
  • Sunbeds (8)
  • Salt water
  • Parasol (4)
  • Pool stairs
  • TV
  • Satellite TV
  • Air-Condition (5)
  • Music system (Bluetooth
  • Internet (WiFi, LAN & USB Stick)
  • Safe
  • Heater (Central and underfloor heating)
  • Pool table
  • Refrigerator
  • Freezer
  • Induction cooker
  • Seating areas (max. 8 pers.)
  • High chair (1)
  • Oven
  • Kitchen utensils
  • Dishwasher
  • Wine refrigerator
  • Dishtowels
  • Ice Maker
  • Coffee machine (filter)
  • Hand mixer / blender
  • Electric kettle
  • Toaster
  • Dining Table
  • Microwave (backing function)
  • Bathroom (4)
  • Towels
  • Hairdryer
  • Underfloor heating
  • Guest WC (1)
  • Washer
  • Dryer
  • Laundry rack
  • Iron & Board
  • Covered terrace
  • Outdoor kitchen
  • BBQ Brick
  • BBQ Charcoal
  • BBQ Accessories
  • Seating areas (max. 8 pers.)
  • Ping-Pong Table
  • Playground
  • Badminton
  • Brijuni National Park
  • Nature reserve Cape Kamenjak
  • Učka Nature Park
  • Sightseeing
  • Hiking
  • Cycling
  • Pets are not allowed
  • Free final cleaning
  • Bed linen and towels free of charge
  • Up to 8 people (+1 children)
  • Parking spaces (3)



  • Restaurant (3 km)
  • Beach (9 km)
  • Supermarket (9 km)
  • Poreč (10 km)
  • Novigrad (23 km)
  • Rovinj (31 km)
  • Umag (37 km)
  • Brijuni National Park (46 km)
  • Pula (51 km)
  • Rijeka (108 km)

Send us a message !

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)


Your Message

Spam Check